Photo by K.J.S.Chatrath, 2015
Here are some tips for safe travelling – nothing strikingly original, but good to keep these in mind:
1. Avoid going to secluded areas even with friends.
2. Always carry small change and avoid flashing around large notes.
3. Always keep the number of the local embassy in case you run into trouble.
4. Carry your money in a hidden waist wallet instead of a handbag.
5. Do not talk to strangers even if they appear to be very friendly.
6. Do not follow or get into a vehicle of a stranger even if they look harmless.
7. Do not talk to local children as it might offend the parents.
8. Do not take pictures of religious places or children as it might offend locals.
9. Carry a copy of your passport and keep the original in the safe.
10. Avoid getting into an argument with a stranger.
May I invite you to visit my websites & blogs?
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org